How to promote hair growth? Hair Plasmotherapy contains blood plasma enriched with growth factors and proteins, helps to grow new hair and positively affects the health of the scalp.
PRP thinning hair treatment
Scientists are working on a new ways in which to treat thinning hair or receding hairline. Hair plasmotherapy (PRP) - injections containing the persons own blood is injected into the scalp. Your own blood plasma enriched with hair growth cocktail is the main stimulator of skin cell growth, and also contributes to the launch of internal regenerative processes. This method is considered not only high-quality, but also safe, since it does not provoke allergic reactions or rejection.
PRP therapy helps to reduce hair loss, while stimulating the growth of new ones. a noticeable restoration of the protective barrier of the skin is observed. This is a bit painful, but very effective procedure. Due to the use of your own plasma, this method is suitable for allergy sufferers as well as people with very sensitive skin.
Indications and benefits of prp hair restoration
- receding hairline
- thinning hair
- brittleness or dry tips
- thickness at the roots
- hair loss
- hair loss reduction
- restoration of "sleeping" hair bulbs
- hair follicles strengthen
- hair thickness increases
- dandruff disappears
What does the prp hair treatment involve?
- It is recommended to consult with experienced dermatologist in our clinic. Before the procedure, the patient should be informed of possible complications and sign a consent to the procedure.
- Before the introduction of the PRP cocktail, the scalp is treated with an antiseptic solution. Aesthetic cream is applied 20 minutes before the procedure, if possible. By using your own blood, the procedure is as safe as possible.
- The entire process of PRP Therapy procedure is donating blood to yourself. You will sit in a chair and a nurse will draw between 60 ml of blood from your arm. Under sterile conditions after about 10 minutes in the centrifuge, your blood will have separated into in three layers: platelet-poor plasma, platelet-rich plasma, red blood cells
- After that, the doctor, using a thin needle, carefully injects the enriched Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into the desired area. These cells promote the hair growth and healing process in your scalp. Overall treatment takes 30-60 minutes depending on the size of the treated area. Immediately after the procedure, the antiseptic solution is again treated. To obtain a stable effect, 2-4 procedures are necessary (depending on the desired result).
PRP hair regrowth
prp hair regrowth treatment pricesPRP hair injection is an effective and safe treatment with visible results without the use of any chemical or artificially synthesized substances and preparations, due to the unique resources of your own body. Plasma therapy has established itself as one of the most effective procedures in solving hair loss problems. This is the only highly effective procedure for androgenic male pattern baldness!
Our hair loss expert will determine the best approach during your consultation.
Hair growth treatment
- Safety. As PRP hair therapy uses your body’s own cells, there is no risk of rejection or an allergic reaction.
- Minimal discomfort. Doesn’t involve any surgery so experience only minor discomfort.
- Effective results. PRP Hair Restoration provides effective results with high success rate. You may begin to notice the results about three months after your procedure.