Don’t let cellulite affect your self-confidence or the way you live your life. Combat the root of cellulite production with microinjections directly into the skin.
How mesotherapy works for cellulite reduction?
Mesotherapy - is one of the most popular procedures in aesthetic cosmetology. This non- surgical treatment is the answer to bulgy and uneven skin that has been resilient to most other forms of treatments including surgery.
Mesotherapy is an injection method that introduces small doses of active substances in the middle layers of the skin to activate intercellular processes.
It helps to breaks down cellulite, which is a skin alteration often described as an ‘orange peel’. The Mesotherapy cellulite removal treatment leads to improved circulation, the dissolving of excess fat deposits, and the removal of hardened connective tissue. As a result, cellulite reduction is effectively made possible by eliminating toxic substances and fatty deposits after their breakdown, and subsequent excretion through the kidneys (as bile in the urine).
The injected formula includes vitamins, enzymes, nucleic acids, amino acids and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat. The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
With every session of mesotherapy, you get better and enhanced results that last up to 6 months. Mesotherapy for cellulite reduction should be done in conjunction with healthy eating habits and exercise.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS of mesotherapy injections
- cellulite or fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms
- weakened skin turgor
- pigmented skin
- reduce cellulite and extra fat in areas like the stomach, thighs, buttocks, hips, legs, arms
- tighten loose skin
- lighten pigmented skin
Areas for mesotherapy for cellulite treatment
How mesotherapy treatment is done?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the most appropriate medical treatment for you. Just before the actual mesotherapy treatment, the area will be cleaned, and you may be given a topical anesthetic to numb the area prior to injection. The treatment takes 20-30 minutes.
- If you require a topical local anaesthetic this may take longer. The Mesoterapie is applied under the skin with a series of injections using a very fine needle. After the treatment you can go back to your daily activities almost immediately. While treatment plans differ based on the skin’s condition, 3– 5 sessions are usually recommended for optimum results
Anti cellulite mesotherapy treatment
Mesotherapy for cellulite. PricesMesotherapy is an advanced non-invasive treatment used to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. It involves a series of micro injections of active ingredients containing a mixture of Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidants and amino acids delivered directly to a specified target areas of cellulite. Mesotherapy strengthens elastin fibers, stimulates collagen production, fights free radicals and stimulates cellular activity.
- proven high efficiency in cellulite reduction
- individual selection of cocktails
- applicable all year round
- solves (cures) the root cause
- has no age restrictions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Stage 1: no visible cellulite when standing or lying down; however, cellulite can be seen when skin is pinched.
Stage 2: visible cellulite when standing, but not when lying down.
Stage 3: visible cellulite when standing or lying down.