A revolutionary cell repair system. Discovers your body’s own natural healing powers to reverse the skin ageing process. Over 10 years of clinically proven efficacy.
What is vampire facial
Non-invasive PRP Therapy is also known as the Vampire Facelift or Dracula Therapy. PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Therapy is an innovative approach to anti-ageing, which uses your body’s own healing process to rejuvenate and restore the skin done quickly and without surgery.
This very popular treatment gives fantastic anti-ageing results on the face. It can help create a more youthful, naturally fuller face and brighter skin tone. It works by using a component of the blood called plasma, widely known for its ability to treat burns and skin injuries.
Blood contains erythrocytes, lymphocytes, platelets and plasma. Platelets are cells responsible for clotting. They do this by adhering to each other and preventing haemorrhages. When blood clots, tissues around it will retract due to protein fibrin produced by platelet adherence. Micro-injuries produced by a needle will trigger a similar initial reaction, and thanks to the injection of active platelets, the contraction effect is significantly augmented. In isolating activated platelets suspended in liquid plasma (PRP), the physician is also able to extract mesenchymal stem cells and growth factors in genetically predetermined ratios. Injecting this PRP extract into skin, the platelets form a bioactive platform of fibrin clot, allowing the release of numerous active growth factors that promote tissue repair, new blood vessel formation and collagen synthesis.
Our Vampire Face Lift Treatment is suitable for both men and woman. Furthermore it can be used to treat either the whole face, including the neck, crow’s feet, under-eye wrinkles or décolletage. This treatment is wonderful as it results in brighter, smoother, fresher looking skin. Concentrated, protein rich, Powerhouse plasma cells are isolated from a patient's blood sample and then re-injected into their perceived problem areas for plumping, lifting and rejuvenating.
This non-surgical procedure is relatively inexpensive, and is effective for prolonging a more youthful appearance into middle age.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS of vampire facial prp treatment
- Lines at corners of the mouth. “Bunny lines” or “bunny nose” — dynamic wrinkles on the nose. Smile lines
- Crow’s feet (lines in corners of the eyes)
- Forehead wrinkles. Frown lines
- Plumping of the cheeks
- younger-appearing skin
- fade wrinkles and lines
- tighten loose skin
- lighten pigmented skin
Areas for vampire facial prp treatment
How vampire Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is done?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the best medical procedure for you. After an initial consultation, your doctor will take a blood sample from the arm.
- Then spun in a centrifugation system to separate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the other blood elements. Just before the actual treatment, the area will be cleaned, and anaesthetic cream is applied to reduce discomfort.
- The extraction is then injected into skin at multiple locations. The treatment takes 60 minutes depending on the area that is being treated.. If you require a topical local anaesthetic this may take longer.
- After the treatment you can go back to your daily activities almost immediately. The treated area should be kept clean for 24 hours to prevent infection. While treatment plans differ based on the skin’s condition, 3– 5 sessions are usually recommended for optimum results
Vampire (plasma) facelift
Prices for vampire facial (prp treatment) Vampire (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatment contains many factors essential for cell survival such as nutrients, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes and proteins. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a concentrate of your own blood that contains high numbers of platelets that can be injected back into the body to promote skin rejuvenation.
Vampire PRP treatment
- Longer lasting than other non surgical treatments
- Promotes local tissue growth and repair
- Non invasive
- Using your blood eliminates adverse reaction
- An affordable treatment that really works