CONTACTS BEAUTYSHAPE CLINIC PRAGUE
Bank payment details:
IBAN CZ36 5500 0000 0088 8768 8876
BEAUTYSHAPE Clinic s.r.o. IČO 05997879
zapsána v obchodním rejstříku vedeném Městským soudem v Praze, oddíl C, vložka č. 274313 vedená u Městského soudu v Praze
Credit card payments are accepted for the amounts exceeding €100
Anyone who has hooding or excess skin, uneven upper eyelid crease, protruding fat or droopy upper eyelids is a good candidate for upper eyelid surgery. These unappealing features can make you appear tired, sleepy and worn out.
All surgery carry potential risks. With upper eyelid surgery, the risks are rare and may include infection, bleeding and abnormal scarring. Incidence of complication is exceedingly small. Regular follow up will be arranged to monitor a progress.
Virtually inconspicuous scars are hidden along the upper eyelid crease. With time, it blends with the natural upper eyelid crease and will be barely noticeable or easily concealed with everyday light make-up.
Asian blepharoplasty is a specialized procedure that focuses on the upper eyelid, the technique gets rid of the excess skin and fat (if client desires) and creates a crease in the upper lid. It is a common procedure that is done in East Asia, in countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. The growing number of Asians undergoing this procedure makes it seem like we are just born with it. One of the added advantage of having the procedure done is it gives patients a fresher look, with the addition of the creases, the eyes look bright and alert.
Be guided by your surgeon, but general self-care suggestions include:
- Follow all instructions on looking after your wounds. Apply eye ointment as prescribed.
- Expect to have soreness and swelling around the eye for a few weeks.
- Avoid any trauma to the eyes – for example, do not rub at them
- Use cool compresses to help manage short-term irritation, discomfort and sensations of dryness
- Protect your eyes from sunlight until the healing process is complete – this is very important
- Report any bleeding, severe pain or unusual symptoms to your surgeon