Mesotherapy – is a natural alternative to botulinum and fillers. Works by superficially injecting a potent skin rejuvenating cocktail of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and amino acids.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy - is one of the most popular procedures in aesthetic cosmetology. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is widely used in Europe and elsewhere to treat various injuries, aesthetic concerns, skin and body concerns and medical conditions.
Mesotherapy is an injection method that introduces small doses of active substances in the middle layers of the skin to activate intercellular processes. This improves cellular metabolism and regeneration. The injected formula includes vitamins, enzymes, nucleic acids, amino acids and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin, as well as remove excess fat. The technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the middle layer (mesoderm) of skin. The content mixture of the injection varies in accordance with each unique case and specific area to be treated.
Mesotherapy treatment gives instant results, which is why it makes for a great choice if you have to prep up your skin for a party or special occasion. The Skin Rejuvenation Mesotherapy Facial will give the skin intense and long-lasting hydration, so that it feels fresher and nourished from the inside, with a revitalised ‘glow’ visible from the outside. With every session of mesotherapy, you get better and enhanced results that last up to 6 months.
Indications & benefits of mesotherapy for face
- Wrinkles and lines
- Weakened skin turgor
- Pigmented skin
- Alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
- Fade wrinkles and lines
- Stimulated skin metabolism = tighter, firmer skin
- Lighten pigmented skin
- Treat alopecia, a condition that causes hair loss
Areas to be treated with mesotherapy
- Cheek bones
How mesotherapy injections are done?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the best medical procedure for you. Just before the actual treatment, the area will be cleaned, and you may be given a topical anesthetic to numb the area prior to injection. The mesotherapy treatment for face takes 20-30 minutes depending on the area that is being treated. If you require a topical local anaesthetic this may take longer
- The Mesoterapie is applied under the skin with a series of injections using a very fine needle. This may be mildly uncomfortable - injections close to the lip or nose are likely to cause the most discomfort. After the treatment you can go back to your daily activities almost immediately. While treatment plans differ based on the skin’s condition, 3– 5 sessions are usually recommended for optimum results.
Mesotherapy skin rejuvenation
Mesotherapy prices Mesotherapy can be used for a variety of trouble spots. The Skin Rejuvenation micro-injections of hyaluronic acid and vitamins can be used to plump the hands, neck, chest and face area for firmer, more youthful-looking skin. It works from within the skin to promote collagen, elastin, and cellular turnover.
Mesotherapy treatment for face
- Proven skin rejuvenation effectiveness
- Individual selection of cocktails
- Applicable all year round
- Immediately after the first application, there is noticeable result of tighter and more contoured skin
Mesotherapy cocktails injections
- Suitable for all skin types, women and men, and requires no ‘downtime’
- Provides the skin with intense and long-lasting hydration, so that it feels fresher and nourished from the inside
- The personalised blend of nutrients will be applied to achieve the best results