What is biorevitalisation with Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural absorbable glycosaminoglycan, the most abundant essential constituent of the human body, (umbilical cord, eye, synovial fluid, dermis, etc.). One hyaluronic acid molecule combines 200-500 molecules of water and it is naturally present in the dermis and is an essential constituent of the structure of the skin providing hydration. Such obvious role of hyaluronic acid in skin moisturizing ensures the youth of skin.Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance playing an important role in maintaining moisture levels and producing collagen, giving the skin softness and elasticity. With age, this natural substance is diminished, causing the skin to wrinkle and dry.
Biorevitalization is an impressive anti-ageing treatment
This is a non-surgical and widely applied way to fight skin ageing and various skin problems in aesthetic medicine. It based on the injection method that introduces small doses of Hyaluronic acid into the targeted areas of dermis.
It improves cellular metabolism and deep moisturising of the dermis, which reduce the speed of aging skin and improve the quality of the skin from the inside out with Biorevitalisation.
The Biorevitalization is part of anti-aging therapies that use natural substances that can stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and improve local vascularization which in turn can make your skin look noticeable healthier and younger.
Bio-revitalization with hyaluronic acid is a procedure that having excellent results
Indications & benefits of hyaluronic acid biorevitalisation
- Correction of nasolabial folds, scars. Creases of bridge of the nose. „Stressful skin” - impact of free radicals
- Elimination of fine lines, “crow’s feet”. Dry skin. Pigmentation
- Microtrauma after laser resurfacing. Enlarged pores and a violation of the sebaceous glands
- Restoring the skin's structure. Stimulating collagen and elastin fibers. Protecting the skin against free radicals
- Eliminating wrinkles evening out the skin. Reducing pigmentation. Moisturizing the skin
- Narrowing pores. Normalizing the function of the sebaceous glands
Areas for biorevitalisation
How Biorevitalisation & Redermalization procedures are done?
- Your initial treatment will begin with a consultation. During your consultation, your doctor will evaluate your area of concern and review your medical history. Just before the actual treatment, the area will be cleaned, and you may be given a topical anesthetic to numb the area prior to injection.
- The treatment will take about 45-60 minutes. If you require a topical local anaesthetic this may take longer. The Bio-revitalization is applied under the skin with a series of injections using a very fine needle. This may be mildly uncomfortable - injections close to the lip or nose are likely to cause the most discomfort.
Biorevitalisation & Redermalization
Hyaluronic acid based redermalization and biorevitalisation costs.
When performing biorevitalization, instantaneous effect is visible immediately after the first procedure, however, it is recommended to perform the course of 2-3 procedures. The bio-revitalization products by hyaluronic acid injection manufacturers are sterile injectable, pyrogen-free gels, which are composed of hyaluronic acid from a non-animal origin dissolved in a sodium chloride solution. The gel is latex free, viscoelastic, clear, colorless and biodegradable
Before treatment we recommend to do a consultation with doctor at our clinic.
Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid
- Delays skin ageing processes
- You get visible results after the first treatment
- Ensures long-term effects
- Not only revitalize and firm the skin, but also can help in face modeling