New Aptos face lift cosmetic procedure. Ensures instant and long lasting results, minimal downtime, an increase in natural collagen production. No stitches required. Up to 5 years lasting facelift. Could be repeated any number of times.
What is non-surgical facelift with the APTOS Method?
As the effects of gravity become more noticeable on our faces, the supporting tissue of the cheeks weakens and starts to sag, facial fat is lost, the jaw line that used to be firm and tight forms jowls at the edges of the mouth that drift down towards the chin, and the lower face and neck sag. This sagging or drooping action of the tissue is considered by doctors as ptosis.
Thread lifting as a non-surgical alternative of facelift
Traditionally, the tendency for sagging would lead most people to a cosmetic surgeon in search of a facelift; however, there is now a less invasive procedure available - thread lifting. It can lift, contour and suspend the sagging tissues of the face, neck and body in those people who need only little to moderate rejuvenation. Therefore thread lifting became a non-surgical alternative for patients who are not ready or do not want to take the surgical option.
Why consider the APTOS Method for a non-surgical facelift?
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to get younger look again, then the fastest growing anti-ageing treatment - the Aptos thread lifting is an answer. The Aptos face lift cosmetic procedure was developed by the surgeon Dr. Marlen Sulamanidze in 1996. That procedure which involves elevating various parts of the face and body using specially designed threads without having to make incisions as during the conventional face lift. In Aptos face lift, threads that had been made from a unique bio-compatible material are used. Therefore these absorbable threads dissolve naturally in 12 months, the skin starts to produce more collagen which gives a longer-lasting result. Besides lifting, threads improve the skin tone, texture, color and hydration.
Indications & Benefits of Aptos mini face lift
- Mild to moderate signs of ptosis of the skin
- Slight bags under the eyes or on the neck
- Development of fine lines and wrinkles. Sagging brows
- Thinning of the lips. Prominence of the jaw
- Facial asymmetry. Skin dehydration
- Patients with some relapse from a previous procedure such as a facelift or neck lift
- Lift and add volume to sagging cheeks
- Elevate and refresh marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Elevate sagging brows. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Create fullness in the lips. Elevate and refresh marionette lines and nasolabial folds
- Correct asymmetry of the brow and face
- Revitalize and lift the jowl area
Areas for thread lifting
How thread lift procedure is done?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the best medical procedure for you. The doctor draws on your face the targeted areas to be lifted and the course of the threads application.
- After applying a local anaesthesia. A fine cannula is conducted along the drawn line underneath the lower fat tissue. The doctor introduces subsequently an Aptos-thread inside the hollow cannula.
- The cannula is carefully extracted, leaving the Aptos-thread inside the tissue. The doctor then pulls from one end and then the other end of the Aptos-thread, thus producing the wished lifting-effect. The ends of the thread are then cut, disappearing under the skin. The steps 2 and 3 are repeated for every thread.
- For the normal Aptos-Lifting of a cheek, three to four threads are enough. The insertion and tightening of a thread only lasts a few minutes. In total it would take 45-60 minutes to perform the Aptos facelift under local anesthetic. After the treatment you can go back to your daily activities almost immediately.
Aptos thread lift
Aptos Thread Face Lift cost As one type of thread definitely does not suit all, thefore before the treatment we do a doctor consultation at our clinic in order able to decide what is the right one for you.
The Aptos thread lifts can be used to treat a number of different areas, from smoothing horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles to lifting the brow and outer eyebrow area and restoring volume to hollow cheeks and sun damaged skin.
Advantages of APTOS facelift
- Double action: lifting and rejuvenation
- Minimally invasive procedure performed under the local anesthesia
- 30-60 minute procedure
- Immediately evident results
Thread facelift offers wider application areas:
- Cheeks and mid-face area
- Contours of the face
- Submental area, neck and brow area
- Jaw line (jowls)
Silhouette Aptos instalift
- Minimum of downtime
- New collagen growth and increased microcirculation
- Long-term effect (1,5-5 years depending on thread composition)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Take analgesics in case of pain for 2-3 days
• Refrain from applying make-up for minimum 24 hours
• Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows for about 3-5 nights
• Wash face gently without rubbing or massaging for 5-7 days
• Avoid excessive face and neck movements for about 2 weeks
• Avoid face and neck massages for 1 month
• Avoid over-exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks
• Avoid sports and exercise for 2 weeks
• Do not use saunas for about 3 weeks
• Active acne or skin infection
• Keloid predisposition
• Auto-immune diseases: scleroderma, sarcoidosis, amyloidosis, etc.
• Anti-coagulant medication: coumarin & heparin
• Hypertension, stages 2 and 3
• Severe diseases
• Neurological and mental disorders
• Pregnancy, breastfeeding
• Hepatitis B & C, HIV
• Previously implanted permanent fillers
• Use antiseptics (chlorhexidine, miramistin, etc) for the areas of intervention
• For pain use analgesics, such as ketonal, diclofenac, ibuprofen etc
• Take antihistamines, such as tavegil, klaritin or others
• For the prophylaxis of infection doctor might recommend wide spectrum antibiotics for 5 days
• If necessary (depending on the indications) it is recommended to wear an elastic bandage for about 2 weeks