Photorejuvenation procedures is a quick and easy method of skin rejuvenation. As there is no downtime, It can easily fit into the busy lifestyle of today’s go getters. Costs less by 50% than laser treatments.
What is photorejuvenation?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) photorejuvenation is a treatment for spots on skin that appear with growing age, brownish spots, rosacea, redness, ruptured blood vessels and more. With this innovative method, skin rejuvenation is now much easier than ever.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a non-laser therapy that involves shining highly concentrated and intense pulses of light on the skin.
Unlike chemical peeling, laser resurfacing and dermabrasion, IPL skin rejuvenation does not involve removal of the epidermis (the outermost layer of skin) or the deeper dermis.
For that reason, IPL skin rejuvenation does not require an extended recuperation period of several days to weeks. In effect, it is a "no downtime" procedure meaning that you may immediately return to your normal daily activities.
It employs an advanced algorithm that stabilizes each pulse to ensure predictable, reproducible treatments that are safe and effective. An intense light is produced that is applied in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. The light penetrates the skin and is absorbed by and heats the pigmentation and/or abnormally dilated vessels, causing remarkably little or no skin damage. Clinical trials conducted by leading authorities on pulsed light document its safety and effectiveness.
Excellent for face, neck, décolleté, hands and most other areas of the body with discoloration.
Indications & Benefits of skin rejuvenation
- Rosacea. Hyperpigmentation (brown spots). Freckles
- Wrinkles. Texture problems. Large, visible pores
- Melasma. Excessive flushing. Age and sun spots
- Broken capillaries. Spider veins. Stretch marks
- Minimizes brown spots/age spots/freckles
- Vastly improves the look of rosacea-prone skin. Stimulates collagen. Improves overall skin brightness
- Minimizes flushing/broken capillaries. Reduces marks left behind from acne (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
Areas for rejuvenation therapy
How ipl photorejuvenation procedure is done?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the best medical procedure for you. During an IPL procedure, intense light from a range of wavelengths is focused on the specific parts of your skin that you are treating. You will wear an eye mask to protect your eyes and vision during the procedure. Topical gels may be applied on your skin to prevent overheating. The IPL device itself is gently pressed onto the skin, with a smooth, transparent surface emitting the light on the targeted areas.
- This Intens Puls light helps to spur on the production of collagen, which will help to fill in lines and wrinkles or shallow scarring, while also reducing redness, discolouration, and spots. The entire procedure is very quick, taking about half an hour to complete, although the exact length will depend on what you are specifically treating, and its size or scope. Once it has been completed though, you will likely spend a very short recovery and observation period in the clinic before being allowed to go home.
IPL Skin Photorejuvenation
Skin rejuvenation treatment costs In our clinic, photo rejuvenation procedures are carried out on the apparatus of the newest generation Trios (Israel) from the company Viora - the leader in the field of cosmetic and aesthetic medicine! This is the top device in Prague with an FDA (USA) certificate!
The effect of photorejuvenation is seen immediately after the first procedure. However, for the best results, it is recommended to undergo 4-6 procedures with a break of 2-3 weeks between sessions. That will ensure up to 12-month long lasting result.
Facial IPL rejuvenation
- Reduces the signs of aging such as wrinkles & sunspots.
- Little to no downtime.
- Stimulates collagen growth, thereby helping in long-lasting improvements in skin quality and texture.
Rejuvenation therapy / Age spots
- 100% noninvasive treatment
- Combats acne problems and eliminate large pores
- Can be performed anywhere on the body
- Cost less than laser treatments