Modern and effective ways to treat acne and post-acne
One of the most common skin diseases is acne (also known as acne vulgaris, nodulocystic acne, folliculitis, cysts, pimples, boils, furuncles, blemishes, zits). That can occur at any age.
Most people think that acne does not require much attention. However, the consequences of an acne can be scars. Acne scars form therefore after a substantial period of aggressive acne.. These scars, which caused pimples, not only spoil the appearance, but also become a barrier in a contact with people.
What is acne and why can it appear?
The main causes of acne and post-acne are:
- Unhealthy diet (fried foods or fast food);
- Various changes in hormonal levels (pregnancy, adolescence, menopause);
- Hypersecretion of the sebaceous glands;
- Bad habits;
- Lack of hygiene and body care;
- Chronic diseases;
- Taking hormonal drugs.
How to get rid of acne scars?
We can divide the post-acne into several types:
- Acne squeezing scars (hypertrophic scars, atrophic scars and keloid scars);
- Swollen scars that suffered from an excess of collagen during acne;
- Hyperpigmentation occurs in the production of melanin. However, in most cases, it disappears on its own.
Removal of acne scars
HOW PLASMA THERAPY AFFECTS ACNE, POST-ACNE AND THE ORGANISM AS A WHOLE:
- • Increases immunity (both locally and in general);
- • The scars begin to dissolve;
- • Inflammation and acne disappear;
- • Damaged skin begins the healing process.
- • Stretch mark and scars;
- • Dry skin;
- • Tired skin after fasting or dieting;
- • Acts as a prevention against aging, and also as a rejuvenation of all body parts;
- • Rehabilitation treatment.