You face looks always tired with “eye-bags” or a hooded appearance of the droopy upper eyelid skin? Refresh the eyes with upper eyelid surgery (Upper Blepharoplasty). Fast recovery. Get back a younger look!
What is Upper Lid Blepharoplasty?
Oči jsou většinou tím prvním, čeho si na člověku všimnete. Zde také nastávájí první viditelné projevy stárnutí pleti. Kromě estetických problémů způsobují zavěšená horní víčka i zúžení zorného pole, pocit únavy očí a bolest hlavy. Plastická operace očních víček nabízí možnost tento problém odstranit.
Cílem operace je odstranění nadbytku kůže a tuku a svaloviny na horních víčkách. Operace je prováděna tak, aby výsledná jizva byla co nejvíce skryta v přirozených kožních záhybech horního víčka. Plastika horních víček je velmi šetrná a s krátkou rekonvalescencí.
Plastika horních víček. Indikace a přínosy
- The ageing process. Skin loses its elasticity. Slackening of muscle resulted in fat depositions in the eyes sockets to give the appearance of bagginess
- Removal of excess skin and fat of upper eyelids. A more attractive lid contour.
- A fresher, more rested younger appearance of the face.
- Elimination of the omission of the eyes corners
Upper eyelid surgery. Treated areas
- Upper lids of the eyes
Upper eyelid surgery. What does it involve?
- On your first visit to the clinic, you'll have a one-to-one consultation with your doctor to discuss your condition and the best medical procedure for you. We will examine your eyes to ensure that you are suitable for treatment. Eyelid reductions can be carried out under local anaesthetic.
- The operation time of the upper and lower eyelids usually takes 40-50 minutes. Surgeon makes a cut (incision) along the eyelid crease, removes excess skin, fat or muscle and closes up the incision. The scar will be 100% hidden in the natural fold of the eyelid;
- The procedure is performed in local anesthesia, because especially in lower eyelid surgery, doctor needs a verbal communication with a patient. We use the most modern techniques for eyelid surgery, including a special radio wave scalpel, so rehabilitation time after this procedure is minimal.
- Approximately 6 days later there will be another visit to assess the healing and to remove your sutures. Postoperative bruising usually takes at least 2-3 weeks to subside completely. Swelling takes longer but mostly disappears after 3-4 weeks.
Upper eyelid surgery
Upper eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) priceBlepharoplasty is known to be beneficial for cosmetic and vision reasons and have long-lasting results. An Upper Blepharoplasty is a skilled procedure and we would recommend to start with a consultation vists at our clinic. You will meet our experienced doctor, who has performed numerous blepharoplasties during his 15 years as an ophthalmologist.
Our rule - everything is included without any extra payments!
Upper Blepharoplasty advantages
- Diminishes redundant skin that causes eyelid drooping;
- Removes excess fat and/or puffiness in the upper eyelids;
- Improves field of vision
- decreases an intraocular pressure;
- no visible scarring;
- almost no risk of post operation complications.
- More youthful, energized appearance of the eyes.
- Wrinkle reduction around the eyes
- Smoother forehead due to eliminated a brow-bunching habit;
Upper Lid Blepharoplasty FAQs
- Follow all instructions on looking after your wounds. Apply eye ointment as prescribed.
- Expect to have soreness and swelling around the eye for a few weeks.
- Avoid any trauma to the eyes – for example, do not rub at them
- Use cool compresses to help manage short-term irritation, discomfort and sensations of dryness
- Protect your eyes from sunlight until the healing process is complete – this is very important
- Report any bleeding, severe pain or unusual symptoms to your surgeon